You know, the boring stuff.
SERVICES & PAYMENT
• All services provided are as stated on the website
• All payments will be taken before any service has taken place
• Payment is taken via a secure Stripe online payment system
• Refunds will not be issued for any services which you do not attend unless the absence is discussed with us first. If we have reasonable notice (>24 hours) we will try to reschedule you, but no call no shows are not offered the ability to reschedule due to our schedule and other client commitments.
• All data is kept confidential in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998)
• All content which we supply to you as our client is not to be shared, distributed or copied without written permission in accordance with copyright law
• If for any reason you are not happy you must first come to us to discuss the matter so we can address it
• Photographs, videos and recorded sessions may be used in promotional materials
ONLINE SERVICES DISCLAIMER
Use of our online training course and virtual consultations carries with it risks that we cannot entirely eliminate. These include the risk of personal injury.
• When participating you are doing so at your own risk
• You must act responsibly and sensibly at all time
• You must not participate if you are a child who is unaccompanied by an adult or under the influence of alcohol or non-prescription drugs
• You must follow any safety warning or instruction given to you by your dog trainer or contained in the course material please ask your trainer if you are unclear
• We are not qualified to express an opinion that you are fit to safely participate in the online training course. You must obtain professional or specialist advice from your doctor before participating or avoid any activities if you have any current health concerns, injuries or aches and pains.
• Please use a suitable non-slip flooring during training
In the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by us, participation in the course or consultation is entirely at your own risk.
Virtual sessions are recorded and these recordings may be retained for a minimum of 36 months, as requested by our insurer: Protectivity insurance
Disclaimer for personal injury or death (use of equipment):
• You are responsible for using equipment in a reasonable condition that meets product safety standard and as directed in the training materials provided in your area. You must behave sensibly, use the equipment as intended and follow any safety instruction so as not to hurt or injure yourself, your dog or others.
Disclaimer for loss or damage of property
• In the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by us, we are not responsible for any damage, destruction or loss of your property while using our training materials.
Disclaimer for dog behavior
In the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by us, we are not responsible for any loss or injury arising from an act or omission by you or your dog.
This includes but is not limited to:
• Circumstances where your dog attacks you as the owner, another person or another dog and;
• Veterinary bills for any injury caused to your dog or a third parties dog as a result of using the training course
• Medical bills for any injury caused to you or third parties as a result of using the training course